Share Buttons

Monday, July 2, 2007

The Book Signing . . .

. . . Is scheduled.

On Saturday, August 25th, 2007 at 2:00pm, I will sign copies of my latest release, HARM’S WAY, a contemporary romantic suspense.

BARNES & NOBLE booksellers, 8525 Airport Freeway, N. Richland Hills, 76180 (located on the access road of Airport Freeway, off the Bedford-Euless Road exit, also listed as North East Mall exit, is hosting my book-signing on August 25th, 2007.

To all of you, who have emailed, called, and cornered me in the grocery store to ask about copies of HARM’S WAY,
1ST Thank you for your encouraging words,
And here’s your opportunity,
2nd Please mark your calendar and come by for a visit.

When you enter BARNES AND NOBLE, on the 25th, there will signs directing you to my table. As my kids will turn out for awhile, just listen for the loudest part of the store and that‘s where will be. *GRIN*

To say I’m thrilled would be an understatement. This book-signing is a dream come true. Please plan a visit on August 25th and share my dream with me.

Technorati Profile

6 comments:

Shannon Canard said...

Very cool. I'm putting it on my calendar now.

L.A. Mitchell said...

I will SO be there. Let me know how I can help and think about where we should go afterward to celebrate!!

Sherry A Davis said...

Ah. "Congratulations" just doesn't seem enough. I can't wait to see you on that day!! Can I be your official assistant? You know, passing you books to sign, holding the masses at bay while signing people up for your e-newsletter?

We need to go to the author promo site and find little goodies to pass out!

Wheeeeee!!!!!!!

K.M. Saint James said...

Thanks my fine and loving friends. I can't wait to see you there.

SOUL said...

you're an author!!! how cool. is this your first book? i write too.
nice to stumble on your page!

Unknown said...

Last week my daughter, Jennifer, and I went to Books A Million and ordered your book to be shipped to our house. I could not resist, I had to PROUDLY tell the young girl behind the counter taking my order that MY SISTER-IN-LAW wrote this book and that she is a fantastic author! It was so exciting to announce this. I have never known an author before and to be so closely related to one - well words can not begin to express how exciting and proud we both are.

Keep up the good work.

We love you.

Becky & Jennifer

Famous Texan -- The Simple (and Complicated) Life of a Texas Titan: Ross Perot

A Texas Titan and legend has left the great state of Texas for the last time. H. Ross Perot, age 89, passed away Tuesday, July 9th, 2019. ...