Share Buttons

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Reading Challenge . . .

Are you still reading? Working toward your one book a week? Remember that's the challenge to keep reading no matter what.

If you're late to the party, don't be shy. There's still time to join the fun. Why did I start this challenge? Read this link and you'll understand.

What are you reading?

Here's the most recent photo of the books I've enjoyed during the past two months.

Not pictured are The Helen Keller book and Stone Fox (sorry, had to return those before I managed to get around to taking a picture) Just imagine this stack two higher.


3 comments:

Marilyn Brant said...

Oh, Sandra...I've lapsed! I was making some fairly respectable progress through my TBR pile until recently--but I did manage to read Sue Monk Kidd's The Mermaid Chair and Sarah Strohmeyer's The Cinderella Pact in April.

I noticed from your list that you read Sugar Daddy (I loved that book!) and The Firebrand (which I also loved!)--and I've been wanting to read My Sister's Keeper for at least 2 years now. Soon, very soon...

L.A. Mitchell said...

I'm so proud of you for reading so much. I need a good beach read for next week. Any suggestions?

Becky Burkheart said...

I think reading a book a week is a wonderful idea. I'll have to see how many I've read this year and see if I can catch up.

Famous Texan -- The Simple (and Complicated) Life of a Texas Titan: Ross Perot

A Texas Titan and legend has left the great state of Texas for the last time. H. Ross Perot, age 89, passed away Tuesday, July 9th, 2019. ...