Share Buttons

Sunday, July 27, 2008

10 . . 9 . . 8 . . 7, can you say LAUNCH?

Here I am in cyberspace!!! Again!!!

My website, SLFERGUSON is launched.

The building, and rebuilding of the pages, the tweaking until the site and I both screamed, the hunt for the perfect graphics, and the exploration of embedding music and links was certainly worth the effort.

Special thanks to my fabulous hubby who learned all things great and wonderful on how to ACTUALLY publish the website.

As I'm working on a seminar about self-promotion, the building of the website was great experience.

Would I say it was easy? Uh, definitely not.

But can the skill be learned? Absolutely so.

I love when you pop by my back porch for a visit, but do pop by my SLFERGUSON then let me know what you like (and okay, maybe what doesn't work for you).

3 comments:

Marilyn Brant said...

Congrats on the new website, Sandra! I love the tag "Romance with a Texas Twist" and the great picture that goes with it. It's an easy site to navigate, and I enjoyed having the chance to read a couple of your articles and poetry, too--didn't know you were a poet!! Happy Launch Week :).

L.A. Mitchell said...

Tell hubby he did a fabulous job. The opening image fits everything you write perfectly.

Glad to have you back. I could hear crickets. Big ones :)

Becky Burkheart said...

Great job, Sandra! The new website is really nice.

Famous Texan -- The Simple (and Complicated) Life of a Texas Titan: Ross Perot

A Texas Titan and legend has left the great state of Texas for the last time. H. Ross Perot, age 89, passed away Tuesday, July 9th, 2019. ...