Share Buttons

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Keeping up with the reading challenge

Here's what I'm reading this week.


One of my critique partners *Shannon Canard* is published in this collection of short stories. So, it's definitely been on my 'TBR' (to be read) list.

BTW Shannon, I read your story first. My only problem . . . I want more than the little tidbit from the short story. Can I have a full length, please?

In addition to this book being a great read, the proceeds go to benefit Women's Shelters. Great romance reading and for a great cause -- how cool is that?

No comments:

Famous Texan -- The Simple (and Complicated) Life of a Texas Titan: Ross Perot

A Texas Titan and legend has left the great state of Texas for the last time. H. Ross Perot, age 89, passed away Tuesday, July 9th, 2019. ...